I have access to two accounts, the first is my business user who has an acrobat pro dc license assigned and the other is our adobe admin console user that we use to assign licenses but has no license itself. I recently got a new laptop and I am setting it up. I installed Creative Cloud Desktop app, but I was obviously logged into my admin user at the time as thats the user it has logged me on. I cant seem to swap over to my normal user.
I am running Windows 11 Enterprise Insider Preview - 22449.1000 but I dont beleive this is the issue.
- Ensured I am logged into the website as my regular user before any of this
- tried Sign out of Creative Cloud, click Sign In when the dialog pops up and it just sits trying to connect. Latest message is to either restart the computer or relaunch the app. Have tried both multiple times
- Uninstalled all Adobe apps using add or remove programs
- ensured i was logged into regular account on website and downloaded the creative cloud app again. As before it logs me into the admin user and signing out and back in fails
- Tried just isntalled Acrobat Pro DC, but as you would know this automatically installs Creative Cloud
- Tried just launching DC without launching creative cloud first. It tells me it cant reach the Adobe servers. If i hit Try again it gives me a 202 error. Click Dismiss and the app closes.
- I restarted the Credential Manager in services as requested when looking up the 202 error
Please help as this is getting REALLY frustrating.
"but I was obviously logged into my admin user at the time as thats the user it has logged me on."
I meant logged into the adobe site sorry, not the laptop.