• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Change account type

New Here ,
Jan 28, 2021 Jan 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When creating my account I accidentally created a personal account. I meant to create a "Company or School Account". Can someone help with changing this? Thank you!

TOPICS
Manage account

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 09, 2021 Feb 09, 2021

Hello,

The "company or school account" is created and managed by the admin so kindly contact your internal IT team who would be able to help you with this.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 09, 2021 Feb 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

The "company or school account" is created and managed by the admin so kindly contact your internal IT team who would be able to help you with this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 22, 2021 Feb 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 22, 2022 Feb 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, just to add on to this. I signed in to my account with a college faculty ID, and accidentaly selected Bus/Org instead of Personal. I am now stuck under their administration, and the account is personally paid for.

They removed me from the group, but I am still without the proper controls to administer my account - i.e. see my billing history and delete my account. I now have been billed another month because the school wasn't able to help me and Adobe has no direct customer service. I need to have control of my account restored so I can make some necessary changes.

Please be sure not to just add the generic response about the admin for the school because I have exhausted my options with them. I need Adobe here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines