• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Combine multiple Adobe IDs

New Here ,
Aug 10, 2022 Aug 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have ended up with 2 different email addresses linked to Adobe IDs - 1 for apps and then another for our stock access. I need to combine these 2 accounts as they are for one business (and get rid of the old email address and just use the correct company one) but cannot find a way to actually contact support for help. Have found this exact topic in the help section and it says to 'contact us' but going round in circles online through the links listed and not finding an actual contact phone number etc - can anyone help please?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 10, 2022 Aug 10, 2022

i assume (as @Test Screen Name mentioned), you have a team/enterprise account, so you should use your admin console, Enterprise and teams | Contact Adobe Customer Care

<moved from acct, payment&plan>

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are adminstering an enterprise account, or team account, you will have access to the Admin console and can use it to contact support.

If it's a personal account, I don't understand the "we" in "We have ended up..." No personal account can be shared between different people, including colleagues in the same team. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This space is provided by Adobe, but this is not Adobe support
Sorry, nobody here can help with an account or payment problem
This is a public forum, you need the link to Adobe support, not other users
Help Center https://helpx.adobe.com/support.html is a good place to start
Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link below
Do be aware that Adobe's staffing is impacted by the virus, so wait times are long
-you MUST make sure that your browser does NOT block ads, scripts, or pop-ups
-you MUST also allow 'cookies' in your web browser for the link to work
This link will go directly to the chat option
Type "Agent" in the chat box to bypass the chatbot and be connected to a person
-Meaning type in the word Agent without the quote " " marks
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
- or by telephone https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html
Adobe does NOT do support by email, so beware of answering anyone who sends you a private message
-click for more information about scammers https://tinyurl.com/10791730

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i assume (as @Test Screen Name mentioned), you have a team/enterprise account, so you should use your admin console, Enterprise and teams | Contact Adobe Customer Care

<moved from acct, payment&plan>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 11, 2022 Sep 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I also received the same run around in this article and "contact us".

I finally got hold of support via their Chat option, and would like to share the results to save someone else 30+ minutes of really poor customer service.

If you have created multiple FREE Adobe IDs without a subscription or product involved, don't waste your time contacting support that can't (or won't) do anything about it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines