Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Comment créer un fichier csv avec des Challenge Key

New Here ,
May 29, 2019 May 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour

Comment créer un fichier csv pour contenant des Challenge Key en vue d'obtenir des licences d'activation.

Merci

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 06, 2019 Jun 06, 2019

Hello brahimi61966040

I believe it could be because of the OS in different language. Could you send me the csv file and I can try to check. I sent you a message. You may check that.

Thanks,

Nikhil Gupta

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 31, 2019 May 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[replying in English ; You can use the "Translate" function ]

You can use the Adobe Licensing Toolkit to generate the challenge codes. Eligible customers can download it using the Admin Console. For more details see here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your return but my problem is different. I created a CSV (Excel forma csv dos) file containing a list of challenge codes, but this file is not recognized by the Adobe console when I want to generate licenses for FRL activations.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello brahimi61966040

Did you generate the Challenge codes one by one and then copied them in the CSV or did you follow the steps for Generate unique client codes for Multiple computers? Are you getting any errors while uploading?

Not sure about the OS you are using but I have seen issues with uploading CSV files created in Excel installed in non English Operating system.

You may try the below steps:

1. Create a text file and rename it to .csv.

2. Try the steps for Generate unique client codes for Multiple computers and let the challenge codes automatically append in the CSV file. Link

3. Once you have the codes from all the machines, then you can try to upload the CSV again and check.

Thanks,

Nikhil Gupta

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 03, 2019 Jun 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Nikhil

Yes indeed I generated the challenge codes one by one and then I copied them into the Excel file that I saved in CSV format.

When I try to load it into the Adobe console I get the message "Can not parse the file"

My OS is from French language. I followed your recommendations by creating a text file that I renamed in CSV but at the time of download the result is the same, "Can not analyze the file".

Thanks anyway for your help.

Brahim IDRISSI

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 06, 2019 Jun 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello brahimi61966040

I believe it could be because of the OS in different language. Could you send me the csv file and I can try to check. I sent you a message. You may check that.

Thanks,

Nikhil Gupta

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 12, 2019 Jun 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Nikhil

how to attach a file in this mail?

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 14, 2019 Jun 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello brahimi61966040,​

I sent you a message, You may reply to that with the file. Also, one step you can try at your end. You may open the csv file and go to File Save as and choose CSV UTF-8(Comma delimited) format and then try if that works.

Thanks,

Nikhil Gupta

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines