• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Complaint Terrible Client Experience

New Here ,
Mar 22, 2022 Mar 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did a free trial of Adobe Sign and it worked great.  I asked the our rep to sign us up.  She sent me an invoice on 3/8 for the service that did not match the quote.  She quickly updated it but noted we had to pay with a credit card since it was under $2500 which is fine.  She asked me to enter my card number on the Admin Console. I explained that we have a different billing department the would pay the invoice.  Eventually she understood that I would be the Admin and Accounts Payable would pay the invoice.  Everytime my Account Payables department tried to enter a credit card number, my rep said she could not find it.  I called Customer Service and they said they could not help me because we were Enterprise.  Eventually we sent check to the address noted on the invoice.  This was prior to the ending of our trial.

I needed to use Adobe Sign to get a signature for a contract on 3/17.  Trial had expired. Called Customer Service and was transferred two times before someone said a person from Enterprise would call me back.  It's 3/22 and no has called me back.  I asked my account rep why we still did not have access and to speak with her manager.  She said we did have access and she would schedule a call with her manager.  No call back either.

Today I called in and got the Enterprise number.  I was transferred to 5 different reps - sometimes transferred mid call to start all over again.  Finally someone was helpful and noted that there are two account set up under one email address - one with access and one without.  They opened a ticket: E-000582704.  The email asks me to reply within the Admin Console.  I cannot see this case because it has been assigned to the account I do not have access to.  Still trying to see if anyone will be able to help me.

Bottom Line:  I tried Adobe Sign.  I liked it.  I have money and want to give it to you. 

Results: 2 weeks with no access to product.  Over 30 emails.  Over 2 hours on the phone.  At least 7 transfers.  0 call backs.  Payment processed but unable to access.  

Why is it so hard to pay and access a service?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 22, 2022 Mar 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I also emailed my rep at least two different times asking about status to access Adobe Sign and she has stopped replying.  Not sure how to speak with her manager since she seems resistant to schedule time with them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines