Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Connecting Adobe Account to Company Plan

New Here ,
Jun 23, 2021 Jun 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am wondering if anyone knows how or if it is possible to connect an Adobe Acrobat xi standard account to their company's plan?

I have an account that is supposed to be connected to my company's plan, but for some reason it is not and I have no idea how to fix that. 

Thank you for your input

TOPICS
Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 24, 2021 Jun 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Acrobat XI is an End Of Life and End Of Service product and if you purchased the license under your account then there is no option to migrate it to the organization's account/contract.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 26, 2021 Jun 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in forums. 

Please be informed that only Volume Licenses that are purchased under Organization records can be used by the Organization and there is no option for transfer of License from Individual to Company account. 

If you have the Serial Key for your Acrobat XI license, you may continue to use the product however no Support will be provided as the product is End of life.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines