• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Contacting customer support

Community Beginner ,
Dec 12, 2022 Dec 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to upgrade to adobe creative cloud for my team in my organization, however before i do this i would like to contact customer support to assist me as the plan that we want seem not to exist. Why is it so difficult to get in touch with one of your salespeople/customer support that can assist us with our inquiry?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 13, 2022 Dec 13, 2022

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please go to Adobe Customer Service (Make sure to sign in to your Adobe account first and allow popups and cookies on your browser. You may not be able to see the chat window if using a VPN.):
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen will automatically open the chat window.
Type "Agent" in the chat box to bypass the chatbot and be connected to a person.

You may also be able to contact Adobe by phone:
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

or Twitter:
https://twitter.com/AdobeCare

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 13, 2022 Dec 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1: I just allowed for popups and cookies on all sites (google chrome) i do not get a chat window at all. 

2: It took a while to get a hold of someone, when I did, then they forwarded the call to the sales team, and no one answered...

3: We do not use twitter.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

try a different browser or use the phone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the Using the Community forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the Account, Payment, & Plan forum so that proper help can be offered.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if you're upgrading, you already have a subscription.

is that subscription a  teams or enterprise subscription?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not have an active subscription today at all, I have only created a profile.

I am trying to contact support to get a price package on enterprise subscription for 4 people from my organization.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

then follow @Peru Bob's suggestion to contact support.  there are 3 ways to contact adobe; chat, phone and twitter:

chat:
use a browser that allows popups and cookies, and click here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
in the chat field (lower right), type AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human.

phone:
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

twitter:
tweet @AdobeCare

p.s. if you're contacted by anyone (via email or private message), it's much more likely to be a scammer than an adobe representative. ie, double check for an employee badge if contacted in the forums and look for an adobe.com domain in the email address if you click reply to an email. then check again and be very suspicious. any other method of contacting (or offering to contact you) is almost certainly a scam, https://community.adobe.com/t5/using-the-community-discussions/staying-safe-in-the-adobe-support-com...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How about using this web address: https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/business/teams/request-information.html

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Abambo 

(that looks like a link for sales.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@kglad ,

Yes, OP wants to buy 4 licences for his team. He wishes to get a quote.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 14, 2022 Dec 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks, thats exactly what i was looking for.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 14, 2022 Dec 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Zejdi2753606158a0 

great.  (in the future, mark correct answers so others can find them quickly.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines