• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Could you tell me the scene of Adobe Developer Additional Terms (en_US) 6.2 applied?

New Here ,
Oct 13, 2022 Oct 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are developing a desktop application which intended to be used in our company. We can't catch the scope of ttps://wwwimages2.adobe.com/content/dam/cc/en/legal/servicetou/Adobe-Developer-Additional-Terms_en-US_20220721.pdf 6.2.

I mean:

- In (A), we are prohibited to remove Adobe "About" or "Info" screen. This means, we must set a hyperlink of these pages in our application?

- I construe (B) that we must not create a application that falsifies (by cracking, in most cases) Adobe Services and Adobe Software. Is it correct?

- In last sentence in this clause, we are prohibited to modify a "default language" of services. What is default language? And "modify" means "cracking", like I explained in the above?

Please someone let us know the scope of this clause?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 13, 2022 Oct 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should see this with your contracting/licence lawyer and if there is anything unclear, discuss this directly with Adobe. This public forum does not provide answers at this level.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 17, 2022 Oct 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks! OK, I ask Adobe for this issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 18, 2022 Oct 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines