• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

COVID EDU Login Issue

New Here ,
Apr 17, 2020 Apr 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having trouble accessing the COVID EDU access for my school. I was notified by my school to login utilizing my school email for access on April 1st, but I am not able to have access to the free creative cloud at the moment. I beleive the problem is that when I login with my school email, it is designated as a "personal account" instead of a "company or school account." Currently, I am only seeing the free trial version of Creative Cloud and not the full version. How do I go about fixing this? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 22, 2020 Apr 22, 2020

On every launch, your applications show you the remaining days left for the trial to end, if you don't see any such notification after launching your apps then they are not trial versions.

Hope this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 17, 2020 Apr 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

"In some cases, users may see Try or Buy options on a few pages on the Adobe website. Users can ignore these options as they don't need to purchase any product or provide any payment information to use the apps.

Users can launch the installed apps directly. For example, using the Windows Start menu or the macOS Launcher." Source: https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/kb/covid-19-education-labs.html#FrequentlyAskedQuestions

This means you can download the apps and sign in with your school email id and you should be good to go.

Let us know if you see any trial messages even after launching the CC apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 21, 2020 Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I downloaded Indeisgn, it automatically logged me in. How do i know whether I have the trial verion or not on the app? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 22, 2020 Apr 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

On every launch, your applications show you the remaining days left for the trial to end, if you don't see any such notification after launching your apps then they are not trial versions.

Hope this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines