• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud/Adobe sign in/out looping

New Here ,
May 26, 2022 May 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm unable to use an Adobe software on my home PC as CC keeps sending me on a sign in/out loop. I'm using an enterprise login from work, and this issue has only started happening last year. I just need to be able to log in and troubleshooting is going no where.

I've tried everything below:

• Uninstalled all Adobe software and reinstalled CC
  • Set Adobe folder permissions in ProgramData to allow all users full access in Security
  • Cleared old OOBE folder
  • Renamed "SLStore" to "SLStore_old"

I've followed every other advise thread but I've been getting no where with this. CC and the Adobe login just keeps looping me and I can't use any Adobe software on this device. The enterprise account is current and permissions are valid.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 27, 2022 May 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

did you restart your credentials manager (win) etc, https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/kb/troubleshoot-creative-cloud-sign-out-sign-in.html

<moved from download&install>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 02, 2022 Jul 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, coming back to this in the hope I can get a result.

Yes, Cred Manager has been restarted. Clean wipe of the creative cloud, reinstall, same problem.

Creative Cloud and the Adobe suite is unusable until this is resolved 😕

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 03, 2022 Jul 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

contact your subscription manager.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines