Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud and XD end points IPs

Explorer ,
Oct 23, 2019 Oct 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

My company has taken a CC subscription recently for teams and customers collaboration around XD prototypes. We run only XD and no other Adobe application.

Our company network runs some proxies which prevent the upload of the XD files to CC. I know the documentation provides the endpoints (here https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/kb/network-endpoints.html) but :

• I don't have a way to personaly modify the proxies, so no way to make some testings
  • My company proxies work with IP addresses only (and not domain names)
  • Wildcards have little chances to be accepted by our security authority

So, I need to get the minimum viable list of IP addresses needed to operate XD and CC properly:

• Create, upload and share XD files
  • Create and share prototypes

Once I get it, I'll give it to our security authority, and we'll be able to use the features we've subcribed.

Thanks and regards.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 24, 2019 Oct 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe don't offer IPs, only domains. There are probably thousands of IP addresses, chosen from a constantly changing pool, as the number of servers assigned is automatically changed to meet load. https://helpx.adobe.com/uk/enterprise/kb/network-endpoints.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, that's what I was afraid of by seeing the outputs of some nslookup commands.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

But, it would be really useful if you could provide the minimum set of domains but use case, instead of plain lists. For example:

- Photoshop + Lighroom + Creative Cloud -> the domains you need

- XD + Creative cloud -> the domains you need

- etc.

And indicate which domains are mandatory, which are optional regarding the different use cases.

Best regards.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines