Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud Desktop - This has been blocked by your System Administrator

New Here ,
Nov 05, 2020 Nov 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am the Systems Administrator for our environment.  We have Creative Cloud on over 300 machines, some of which just have Acrobat, and others that have the whole suite.  We are currently using Shared Device Licensing.  Just recently, when users log into their machines we are seeing Creative Cloud Desktop open, followed immediately by a blue box stating 'This App has been blocked by your System Administrator.'  I am not using AppLocker and I am no using any Software Restrictions.  We do have SmartScreen enabled via Windows Defender (Managed) but this is not a SmartScreen notification.  Users are currently able to use Adobe Resources and have authenticated via the Browser.

Any ideas?  I didn't necessarily find anything relevant in the Event Viewer, but maybe I'm not looking in the right spot?

TOPICS
Enterprise , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 10, 2020 Nov 10, 2020

It seems that your issue is taken care of by one of the technicians and I hope it is fixed now.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 06, 2020 Nov 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

It seems to the Windows restriction prompt. 

This help article might be able to help you in troubleshooting the issue: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/xd/kb/xd-launch-app-has-been-blocked-by-administrator.html. You might be able to use the Event Viewer/Windows logs to get more information. 

It seems that a support case is already open and our technician would definitely assist you if the above article does not resolve your issue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 06, 2020 Nov 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks.  We are not utilizing AppLocker, nor do we have those settings set regarding UWP Apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 10, 2020 Nov 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It seems that your issue is taken care of by one of the technicians and I hope it is fixed now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines