• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative cloud desktop won't load with windows 10 20H2

New Here ,
Mar 10, 2021 Mar 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have new PCs with windows enterprise 20H2 and others where the 20H2 update was automatically installed. Now, all apps don't work. When will this problem be resolved or is there a quick solution for now ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

New Here , Mar 23, 2021 Mar 23, 2021

None of the items is the solution. Nothing reported there refers to version 20H2. A BUG in the software is clear, I hope Adobe understands this and fixes it soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having problems installing Creative Cloud 5.4 on a Windows 1909 system.  It fails with a 1603 error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello theodorew31260572,

Kindly confirm if you are installing the package when you are getting this error. If yes, please attach the PDApp log so that we can check the fatal error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

May I know the error the users are getting when launching the creative cloud apps?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 11, 2021 Mar 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has no error, only a message of logoff and is necessary to make logon again. So, the next message is the creative cloud is taking too long to load... And it loops.

See that no error occur in previous version of Windows. Only in this new 20H2 version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 11, 2021 Mar 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 23, 2021 Mar 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

None of the items is the solution. Nothing reported there refers to version 20H2. A BUG in the software is clear, I hope Adobe understands this and fixes it soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 23, 2021 Mar 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. A new version of creative cloud is released which you can test to check if you are still getting the same issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 24, 2021 Mar 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good Morning,

we are having the exact same issue on our LTSC 2019 (1809) Builds and I already raised an SR.

Almost 100 devices affect on our side. 

It all started with the CEF Helper Problem two weeks ago and maybe there is some correlation with some Windows Updates:

Servicing Stack Update and the latest cumulative Updates kb5000822 and the newer kb5001638!

We also experiencing this problem mainly with Shared Device licensed Installations! Could there be a connection?

And, as you can see we are heavily investigating this issue already, maybe there is also a correlation with graphic cards?

It is becoming apparent that only End Devices with seperate graphic cards (NVIDIA and AMD) are being affect.

Notebook Users with build-in Intel Graphic Cards are not experiencing this issue!

I know it is a long shot but we are still having no clue what is causing this massive problem!

@SuJoshi can you please tell me what "new" version you are refering to? 5.4.2.541 or is there already a newer one?

Thanks,

Martin

University of Music and Performing Arts Graz / Austria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

The fix is available under 5.4.2.541. You can create a blank package from the admin console and check if that resolves your issue. I think a meeting has been scheduled today with the technician so they would be able to fetch more info to troubleshoot the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

thank you very much for your reply.

5.4.2.541 does not solve the problem. I have an Adobe Remote session with one of your colleagues at 3 p.m. (GMT +1). My service request ID is E-000342614 if you are interested in the details.

Best regards,

Martin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines