• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud doesn't show the newest versions available to download.

New Here ,
Jun 24, 2019 Jun 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Creative Cloud doesn't show the newest versions to download.  I checked my systems settings/requirements and compatibility settings and everything seems fine.  I am running on windows 10. It is a huge problem trying to work in documents my whole office is working in if I don't have the latest version.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 25, 2019 Jun 25, 2019

The Creative Cloud desktop app should automatically refresh and display the latest versions of the apps. Could you try the following:

In the CC desktop app, from the menu choose Check for App Updates.

If that doesn't help, It might make sense to talk to your IT Admin to understand how the desktop app and packages are configured.

Anyway, could you post a screenshot of what apps you see in your desktop app.

- Let us know the version of the desktop app, by choosing Preferences from the menu.

- Let us kn

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 25, 2019 Jun 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The Creative Cloud desktop app should automatically refresh and display the latest versions of the apps. Could you try the following:

In the CC desktop app, from the menu choose Check for App Updates.

If that doesn't help, It might make sense to talk to your IT Admin to understand how the desktop app and packages are configured.

Anyway, could you post a screenshot of what apps you see in your desktop app.

- Let us know the version of the desktop app, by choosing Preferences from the menu.

- Let us know the exact version of Win10. From the Start menu, choose Settings > System > About. Under the Windows Specifications sections, look for Edition and Version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines