• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud doesn't successfully install Adobe apps

New Here ,
Jan 07, 2021 Jan 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to install InDesign on my laptop. When I sign into adobe Creative Cloud and click install everything works until Creative Cloud opens and then nothing happens. The "your work" page only says that it can't load and to try again later. It's a macbook pro so I don't think this is an issue with the updates. I've restarted the computer and redownloaded CC. Not sure why nothing happens after the browser says it's installing the app. This is probably a simple problem, I just can't find anyone who encountered the same thing. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 07, 2021 Jan 07, 2021

first, exit (file>exit cc) your cc desktop app.

then, rename the opm.db file by navigating to the OOBE folder*.

finally, launch your cc desktop app.

if that fails: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/blank-white-screen-ccp.html

Windows: [System drive]:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Adobe\OOBE

Mac OS: /User/<username>/Library/Application Support/Adobe/OOBE

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

install the cc desktop app from here https://creativecloud.adobe.com/apps/all/desktop?action=install&source=apps&productId=creative-cloud and use it to install your adobe subscription and trial programs.

if you have trouble downloading, use the alternative download site at page bottom here, https://helpx.adobe.com/in/download-install/kb/creative-cloud-desktop-app-download.html

if you're able to successfully download the cc desktop app are you able to successfully install the cc desktop app?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just tried that with the same result. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The cc desktop app downloads fine with no hiccups. When the adobe InDesign app is supposed to install, cc is just a blank gray page. I've downloaded bridge, photoshop, and lightroom fine on this computer. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

first, exit (file>exit cc) your cc desktop app.

then, rename the opm.db file by navigating to the OOBE folder*.

finally, launch your cc desktop app.

if that fails: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/blank-white-screen-ccp.html

Windows: [System drive]:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Adobe\OOBE

Mac OS: /User/<username>/Library/Application Support/Adobe/OOBE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yay!! Whoop whoop it worked! I renamed the OOBE folder and ran the cc uninstaller and relaunched it.  Thank you for your help and for responding so soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you're welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines