• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative cloud don't open

New Here ,
Apr 19, 2021 Apr 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Creative Cloud does not open after updating Windows. Error 0xc0000005 appears in Windows Event Viewer. Reinstalling does not fix anything.

Additionally, I can't run Lightroom and photoshop. A window appears with the option to send the error to Adobe. After selecting "send" the applications close.

Windows 10 Pro 10.0.19042, CPU i9-9900K, GPU NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER.

Can somebody help me with this? Thank you, in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 19, 2021 Apr 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rafal, what type of Creative Cloud membership are you using?  There is no membership assigned to the e-mail address you used to post to this public discussion forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 20, 2021 Apr 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm reporting a problem on behalf of my boss. He uses creative cloud all applications from the vip select plan. 

The file with the description of the error when launching Lightroom says this: 

<crash exception="EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION" exceptionCode="0xc0000005" instruction="0x00007FFE6B47064C">

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 21, 2021 Apr 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The screenshot of the error would help us in understanding the issue better. Also, confirm if the error is coming with Lightroom only or other apps are also showing the same behavior.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines