Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud for Teams & Elevated Privileges

New Here ,
Feb 25, 2022 Feb 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I currently have 4 individual Creative Cloud subscriptions for my users.  The problem I have is the users need to have local administrative rights to the machines to install plugins etc.  Does the Creative Cloud for Teams have the ability to create a package that can be installed that does not require local admin privs to run after installation?

Thanks.

TOPICS
Deploy and package apps , Teams

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 03, 2022 Mar 03, 2022

Yes. There is. It's an option called "Allow non-admins to install and update apps".

This will run the Creative Cloud desktop app (CCDA) with elevated privileges, and users can update and install apps without Admin privileges.

It, however, does to apply to the CCDA itself. And you'll need to create a package to update it.

See customize Creative Cloud desktop app

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Feb 25, 2022 Feb 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I should have added these are Windows machines, not Macs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 03, 2022 Mar 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes. There is. It's an option called "Allow non-admins to install and update apps".

This will run the Creative Cloud desktop app (CCDA) with elevated privileges, and users can update and install apps without Admin privileges.

It, however, does to apply to the CCDA itself. And you'll need to create a package to update it.

See customize Creative Cloud desktop app

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines