Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud Free Space

Explorer ,
Mar 17, 2021 Mar 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,
I am having this "incorrect free space" problem, I did DELETE all the files from local disks and deleted PERMANENTLY from CCloud web site deleted folder, so I have ZERO local files, ZERO files in the web interface yet I have 47Gigs occupied on the Creative Cloud.
Is there a way to clean up this mess or at least see what is occupying the space?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 24, 2021 Mar 24, 2021

Thank you for sharing the logs with us. We have investigated and found the root cause.

The files will show up under the Deleted folder in https://assets.adobe.com/deleted from where you have to delete them which will fix the issue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 18, 2021 Mar 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Please check the "Deleted" folder by navigating to "assets.adobe.com" and remove all the contents.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, thanx for an answer, however as I've already pointed out in my question I DID "deleted forever" everything from there, still 43gigs are "used" while there's still NO files on the cloud and local drive.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kindly share the screenshot of the cloud storage showing in the creative cloud desktop on the top right side and on the website (assets.adobe.com).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

cap4.JPGcap3.JPGcap2.JPGcap1.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much for sharing the details with us. Let me work with the concerned team and will share an update with you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 24, 2021 Mar 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Blakk76 ,

To debug this further we need the User session log. To provide this please perform the below steps:

> Open a new tab in Chrome browser and visit https://assets.adobe.com?flags=log_collector
>  Login and visit the Files tab.
> After the page upload is completed, visit cloud documents.
> Press CTRL+SHIFT+L is will give a toast the logs are collected. Click on download.

Kindly share those logs so that we can investigate the issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for sharing the logs with us. We have investigated and found the root cause.

The files will show up under the Deleted folder in https://assets.adobe.com/deleted from where you have to delete them which will fix the issue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you 

That worked

However is this one time solution or the problem is fixed permanentely?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please do not worry, it will not happen in the future. It was an issue in the backend which is fixed by the engineers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 08, 2022 Sep 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

im dealing with the same issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines