First time posting here but this problem realy bothers me. I have a work pc (Dell Latitude 5480) and installing adobe creative cloud worked ok. The creative cloud update didn't go as planned and I got error 187 a lot but this is now fixed but now I have a blanc screen when I try to open the creative cloud app. All programs (photoshop, indesign, acrobat dc) work perfectly though.
- So I have a blanc screen when opening creative cloud
- My mouse icon flickers alot as it seems to keep reloading
- My CPU load goes to 100% as all the adobe apps hog capacity.
I already tried a lot of things like:
- Restarting pc
- Uninstall using the adobe uninstaller and reinstall under admin rights
- Deleting the content of the OOBE folder
Nothing seems to solve this problem and I know a lot of people have this issue as I tried to google it many times.
Kindly uninstall it and download the installer using this link
Make sure that there are no restrictions on the network (disconnect VPN if using) while installing the application.
If the issue persists, kindly contact the support team directly by initiating a chat session, click on the chat icon on the bottom right corner of this page: https://helpx.adobe.com/support.html.
This is not the correct answer.
The problem remains and even with customer service assist. Please unmark this as the correct answer.