• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud Installation Error

Explorer ,
Feb 06, 2021 Feb 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I downloaded and installed Abode Creative Cloud but when I was asked to "let this app make changes to my computer I got a error message saying this "The code execution cannot proceed because VCRUNTIME140 was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem". And I really need to download Photoshop, Priemere, And Audition for b=2 of my college classes that I'm taking this semster... and I don't understand as to why it was working fine before and now this happened so if someone could please reply to this post soon with a solution that would be great!

Thanks so much in advance!

Veda

Veda Fox

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 06, 2021 Feb 06, 2021

Try repairing the VS redistributable package. See the instructions mentioned in the following discussion
https://community.adobe.com/t5/indesign/error-launching-indesign-quot-cannot-load-the-path-type-rpln-plug-in-quot/td-p/11150879?page=1
You could also try reinstalling if the repair does not work, see the instructions at the following
https://helpx.adobe.com/in/illustrator/kb/vcruntime-error-on-launch.html
-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 06, 2021 Feb 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try repairing the VS redistributable package. See the instructions mentioned in the following discussion
https://community.adobe.com/t5/indesign/error-launching-indesign-quot-cannot-load-the-path-type-rpln...
You could also try reinstalling if the repair does not work, see the instructions at the following
https://helpx.adobe.com/in/illustrator/kb/vcruntime-error-on-launch.html
-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 07, 2021 Feb 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!! THE SECOND OPTION WORKED :D!!!!!!!!

Veda Fox

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So basically your second solution did work with the steps of unistalling all Microsoft Visual CC ++ and then going to that website where it takes you too the installation of Microsoft Visual CC ++ downloadable executable files. And I did install the 64exe file and then restarted my computer and abode creative cloud worked and didn't give me any errors but then when I went to download Abode Photoshop  I got a error saying this "Error code C190 indicates that your device does not meet the minimum system requirements for installing the application." and then I saw that Abode Priemere And Auditon said "Not Compatible" and I clicked on one of those 2 apps to see why it wasn't compatible, a thing popped up saying "Update Required in red and bold letters and then under it said "You must update your system to install Priemere Pro. Please check the following: -Windows 10(Version 1803 or later)"  So what do I now?

Veda Fox

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Windows 10 Microsoft Surface Pro Version 1909 So all those apps should be compatible with my Surface? Since the version that I have is 1909 and it did say I needed a Windows 10 Version of 1803 or later to download those Adobe Applications. If you could please help me out with this @Manan Joshi 

and reply to me soon that would be great because I really need all of those applications for 2 of my college classes and would love to be able to download and use them to be successful in those classes.

Thanks so much in advance

Sincrely, Veda

Veda Fox

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 09, 2021 Feb 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

Please confirm if you are trying to install the apps through the creative cloud desktop app or from the web. I would recommend checking other components like graphic card, RAM before installing the apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You just saved my life: same problem, an afternoon lost searching for .ddl.

Second option was the right one for me too.

Thanks, both of you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines