• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud Installer doesn't start

Explorer ,
Mar 09, 2019 Mar 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm trying to install Creative Cloud on my new laptop, a Lenovo T480 running Windows 10 Enterprise build 17763.348.

I have downloaded the Creative_Cloud_Set-Up.exe file from Adobe site and start it. At this point, UAC asks for permission, the installer begin to run and then .... nothing happens.

I can see in Task Manager the Adobe Installer process running, but I get no visible screen. I installed successfully other times on other machines the suite the and I know it should appear a GUI to progress installation.

The only difference with other successful installations I made in the past is that the admin user is an Active Directory user with admin rights (so no local admin is present).

Is there any log or thing to check in order to understand where and why the installer is hanging?

Many thanks in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 10, 2019 Mar 10, 2019

ask your it department to install.  there's almost certainly some limitation on their computer blocking installation.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

clean your computer of cc files per http://www.adobe.com/support/contact/cscleanertool.html

restart your computer (don't skip this)

reinstall the cc desktop app, https://creative.adobe.com/products/creative-cloud.

if you're unable to install the cc desktop app at this stage, use an administrator account (solution 4 here, https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/creative-cloud-missing-damaged.html)

use the desktop app to install your cc programs/trials

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, kglad. I followed procedures. Really there wasn't anything to uninstall or clear, because the installer can't show any gui and was not able to proceed in the installation.

The only thing I can't do is to create a local admin account for Windows, due to the company policies.

I'm forced to use the Active Directory account. Anyway this account has the admin rights and is fully functional.

I repeat the installation attempt, but with the same results: the installer begin to run and then .... nothing happens.

I can see in Task Manager the Adobe Installer process running, but I get no visible screen.

Any idea?

Is there any log to check?

Regards.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 10, 2019 Mar 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ask your it department to install.  there's almost certainly some limitation on their computer blocking installation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 11, 2019 Mar 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Right click on Creative Cloud setup file and select Properties.

Check if there is any unblock button , if yes click on it. then try to install by running as Administrator.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines