• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud Packager Blank Screen after Adobe ID Login

Explorer ,
Jul 10, 2013 Jul 10, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have downloaded the creative cloud packager from the volume licensing website and gotten it installed.  After installation the packager runs and i am asked to login with my adobe ID.  I login using the same ID i used to download the packager that has access to all the licensing information for our organization.   I selected the enterprise/government login option.   Once i login, the cloud packager just sits at a blank white screen.  I left it up for hours the other day.   Any help would be appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 27, 2013 Sep 27, 2013

I have just resolved this issue for another customer by following the steps in this knowledge base article:

http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/blank-white-screen-ccp.html

Note that the offending special characters can be anywhere in your Adobe ID information, not just your email address/password, but your First Name, Last Name, Company Name, etc. We plan to fix this in a future release of the Packager but I have no timeline that I can share.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 01, 2013 Aug 01, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please go to C/Program Files (X86)/Common Files/Adobe/OOBE and rename it. Install ccp again and try signing in.

Regards,

Romit Sinha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 01, 2013 Aug 01, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

nope... doing the same thing

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 15, 2014 Sep 15, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It works, but are you kidding me?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 03, 2019 Dec 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for this suggestion. I was able to rename the opm.db folder and the creative cloud installer app then prompted for the users credentials and allowed the user to sign in and re-download their licensed software.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 16, 2014 Oct 16, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've created designs that need editing urgently. I used fonts from Typekit but as I can't see the desktop CC to login, I can no longer use the fonts! Very frustrating and there doesn't seem to be a clear answer from Adobe. I've renamed program files but no luck. Very poor product design.

CreativeCloudBLACK.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 27, 2013 Sep 27, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just resolved this issue for another customer by following the steps in this knowledge base article:

http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/blank-white-screen-ccp.html

Note that the offending special characters can be anywhere in your Adobe ID information, not just your email address/password, but your First Name, Last Name, Company Name, etc. We plan to fix this in a future release of the Packager but I have no timeline that I can share.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have no special characters anywhere as part of my profile.  Aside from the numbers in my screen name, and the "@" and "." in my email address, there are no non alphabetic characters anywhere in my profile.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

heres a little update... even though the field for company is marked as optional in your profile, apparently the packager doesnt like it if you leave it blank... Someone fell asleep at the wheel when creating this thing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good catch. I’ll add the information about the blank field to the document as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was experiencing this problem.  I had all of my information complete and I didn't have special characters.  My problem was due to the fact that I am behind a proxy server.  If the proxy server is bypassed, it works as intended.  Add the proxy server back and you are back to a white screen. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 30, 2013 Sep 30, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No answer just observation.

A month of people having the sam eissue with no valid solution.  This ia poorly dsigned piece of software!!

The other Error received is the Pacakger claiming it ha snot internet connection.

Come on Adobe get this App fixed!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 09, 2013 Oct 09, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any resolution to this?  I have half a dozen teams waiting on software...... but  we either can't log into the CC packager or we have to build them on a non secure workstation (CAN WE SAY PROXY ISSUES!!!!), the package fails and rolls back every time.    We are starting to get a bit worried about this, since Adobe was so intent on moving us to this whole CC Solution.  3 months and we still can't do anything with it.

Come on Adobe.  Support your users!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 02, 2014 Feb 02, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay, so after like an hour od reading numerous threads, i came across one that said to delete a certain file, but he was on a mac, however, i managed to locate this file on my windows pc and delete it, and sure enough, after i restarted creative cloud it was working.

Okay, so if you're on a Mac, follow this:

Home folder

Library/Application Support/Adobe/OOBE/opm.db

Delete this file.

Quit CC Desktop app and restart it.

-------------------------------------------

For Windows users, follow this: (i have Win7 BTW)

Computer

(C) Drive

Users

(Click on your username)

AppData

Local

Adobe

OOBE

Then you want to delete the file named - opm.db

Quit CC Desktop App and restart it.

This worked fine for me, i hope it works for everyone else.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 16, 2014 Feb 16, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here, blank screen for Creative Cloud !

I'm running Win8-64, have been using Creative Cloud without any problem for a while under the same conditions, but now (and i beleive since the last update of CC) the CC window remains blank, before even letting me log in.

I've been trying all the fixes listed above (double checked that there aren't any special character on my profile, renamed the folder OOBE under programs/common files/adobe ; deleted the opm.db; even doing so, then uninstall CC, reboot and reinstall) nothing will fix that.

Though i'm also running Creative Cloud on a laptop under Win7-64, and it's working fine on this pc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 20, 2014 Feb 20, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same issue on my Windows 7 (x64) machine.

1. Close CC (right mouse click on the tray icon -> Quit).

2. Go to C:\Users\[your name]\AppData\Local\Adobe\. There you will find a folder named OOBE. delete this folder (don't delete anything else in here).

3. Launch the CC, it will recreate the folder and all the required files, after a second or 2 you should be able to see the screen asking for your login and password.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your reply, but as i said, I have already been trying all the fixes listed above.

I still tried your method one more time, and the result is still the same silly blank screen.

Maybe there's something wrong with Win8.1 x64 ... some reply from the Adobe team would be nice.

Thanks a lot!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sebastienbourgine, I sent an email to the address you use in the forums. I wanted to collect some info from you and investigate further.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks a lot i just replied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 17, 2014 Mar 17, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seriously, when is this going to get properly fixed by Adobe? I'm about to delete my OOBE folder for the 8th time in 4 months (I say this with zero exaggeration) and can't believe that it's still necessary. The launcher is the core of your service, wake up!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 18, 2014 Mar 18, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Can you please email logs mentioned in link : http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/launch-log-files-location-ccm .html to priyjain [at] adobe [dot] com.

These logs would help us to narrow down the problem..

Priyank

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 15, 2014 Jul 15, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much for doing the legwork on this--it took me a few hours to find this thread, but you saved me a ton of headache for this crazy bug.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 05, 2015 Nov 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I attempted to delete the file on my mac and got this error message

The operation can’t be completed because one or more required items can’t be found.

(Error code -43)

Do you have any information that could assist me?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 18, 2014 Mar 18, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Can you please email logs mentioned in link : http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/launch-log-files-location-ccm.html to priyjain [at] adobe [dot] com.

These logs would help us to narrow down the problem..

Priyank

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 01, 2014 Apr 01, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any luck on this yet?  I also have tried everything.  The oobe solution worked a couple times, but now nothing works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 17, 2014 Jun 17, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Installing the 'Adobe Application Manager' seemed to do the trick for me. I tried everything else in the thread and nothing worked. I just downloaded and installed the Adobe Application Manager and now the login screen showed up and I'm good to go.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines