• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud Packager issue

New Here ,
Mar 31, 2021 Mar 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello i cant login into the Creative Cloud Packager (screenshot). The issue is on my Home PC with 20H2 (Build 19042.868) and on my Office PC with 20H2 (Build 19042.906). How I can fix this?

Nicklas

TOPICS
Admin console , Deploy and package apps , Enterprise , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 31, 2021 Mar 31, 2021

What guidance does the "Learn more" link in the message take you? I think it says that your Browser or OS may not be supported.

Do take a look at the following document and see if this helps resolve your issue.

https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/kb/ccp-windows-sign-in-issue.html  (Or read in German)

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What guidance does the "Learn more" link in the message take you? I think it says that your Browser or OS may not be supported.

Do take a look at the following document and see if this helps resolve your issue.

https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/kb/ccp-windows-sign-in-issue.html  (Or read in German)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you very much. It works for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines