• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud still not working after 10 different Adobe support reps

Community Beginner ,
Dec 02, 2020 Dec 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Running Creative Cloud for Teams, on Windows10.

Main issue: files (indd, psd, xls, basically any type of file) disapearing from view, but are still there for other team members.

My Creative Cloud Files (on my local system)
1. Adobe support helped me resync to get a missing file back and was viewable. As soon as support left, the file disappeared. The file is viewable, but only through Assets.adobe.com. Clicking on the file will provide the message "something went wrong".

Creative Cloud Desktop App
1. Shows 235.3mb of 1TB used, which is totally wrong.

2. Shows no cloud files at all

Assets.adobe.com
1. All files are shown, but still says only 235.3mb used, which is wrong
2. Once I find a file that is invisible on the Creative Cloud app, I try to click on it, but it says "Something Went Wrong"

I've gone through 10 separate Adobe support reps and am now at my wits end.

Don't want to sound like a wet blanket but is this the end of creative cloud? It has always had random issues but this is going from bad to worse now.

Lastly, I should add that all this started happening the moment I installed the last InDesign update. Coincidence?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 03, 2020 Dec 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update

I just finished archiving all cloud files, uninstalling everything Adobe, restarted, reinstalled everything, resynced and redownloaded all cloud files.

It worked for about 20 minutes, then I saved a file and it failed to sync.

Now it says I have "exceed our storage quota"??

We have about 80gb of files on the cloud, unfortunately the storage meter on the creative cloud app hasn't worked correctly in months. It states 235mb or 1tb used.

I'm starting to think this is on Adobe's end.

lastly, checked my connection speed, it is at 490mb/s

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 04, 2020 Dec 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update Today

Signed out and installed all Adobe apps and cloud files on a fresh laptop. 

I now have an error message saying "Exceeded Storage Quota". Creative Cloud app says we are using 253mb of 1tb used, which is incorrect. Our total files size is about 88GB.

Anyone have any suggestions? Is anyone out there storing files in Aodbe's Creative Cloud?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 14, 2020 Dec 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

anyone?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 14, 2020 Dec 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Your post was moved to a better forum, Enterprise & Teams.

If you have a Teams License then you should have Contact Info for that part of Adobe. I suggest you contact them Directly.

Although I know nothing about the Teams licensing system I would think you can't download the Adobe apps from the same place that people with individual, personal, subscriptions do and that is why you are having trouble.

Hopefully someone more failiar with the Enterprise & Teams system will no see your post in this forum.

Best of luck to you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines