• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud Stuck at Installation

Community Beginner ,
Oct 23, 2020 Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe creative cloud installer keeps on getting stuck. please helpScreenshot 2020-10-23 071328.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Oct 25, 2020 Oct 25, 2020

Okay. I figured it out. When I was installing CC, I had just installed windows and I hadn't yet restarted my machine after installing all my drivers. So I think the installer was conflicted with the fact that my drivers hadn't been fully installed to my system yet. CC has now been installed successfully.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it keeps on getting stuck at 73% Please someone help!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anthony, what type of Creative Cloud membership are you using?  There is no membership assigned to the e-mail address you used to post to this public discussion forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is a membership that comes with my work. I guess it's an instintutional license of some sort. Either way, it works on my other PC (my laptop), but I need it on my desktop for my work. I had it on there before, but I had to reinstall windows.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 25, 2020 Oct 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Okay. I figured it out. When I was installing CC, I had just installed windows and I hadn't yet restarted my machine after installing all my drivers. So I think the installer was conflicted with the fact that my drivers hadn't been fully installed to my system yet. CC has now been installed successfully.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines