Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud unsynched, work wiped and libraries disappeared

New Here ,
Sep 30, 2021 Sep 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

for the second time in little less than two months it seems that my Creative Cloud account has been wiped clean. The issue is always the same : I have a Creative Cloud account with my enterprise and at some random point in time the Creative Cloud app sends a notification saying I was disconnected from my account and that I have to enter my credentials to connect again. When I enter my credentials (using my enterpise Auth system), my account is wiped clean, no more librairies, no more online work, even my local folder with local work is replaced by a new empty one (I say replaced because the Adobe Creative Cloud Files Tab in my Finder - I'm on Mac - is empty, but I can find the old one in hidden files on my Mac). It's litteraly as if my account was deleted and a new one, with the exact same credentials, was created. Now Adobe on one hand says that it's not on their side, my admin in our IT department says it's not on it's side. So everyone is saying it's not on their side, but the problem remains. And if you're a bit like me, you put a lot of stuff in your libraries to streamline your work. Since the libraries are only online and that I can't save them locally, I'm starting everything again every othe month. Also, don't ask me if I'm logged in with the right account, I'm not that dumb and as I said, I'm using an auth system from my enterprise so I can't confuse these credentials with any other since it lauches a separate enterprise loggin space that would'nt let me connect if I entered anything wrong. Now I need your help solving this issue, I'm wasting a lot of time. Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 30, 2021 Sep 30, 2021

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

I checked your account and the audit logs and found that it was removed 3 times and the new account was added again on Sep 30, 2021. I would recommend checking with your internal IT team to get more details on this issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 30, 2021 Sep 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

I checked your account and the audit logs and found that it was removed 3 times and the new account was added again on Sep 30, 2021. I would recommend checking with your internal IT team to get more details on this issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines