• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud Will not open in Windows 10

New Here ,
Mar 17, 2020 Mar 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Running into an issue with Creative Cloud. Running Windows 10 Pro Build 17763. Creative Cloud will not open and therefore I cannot activate fonts in Illustarator 2020 and any online process I try does not work. I have read and tried numerous solutions posted by Adobe to no avail.I have tried to Repair CC several times but as soon as I reboot, CC goes back to not responding

I have tried to unisntall Creative Cloud to re-install but I cannot. I cannot remore Illustrator or any program installed by Creative Cloud. 

Anyone have any other ideas?

Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 17, 2020 Mar 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let's clean install Windows 10.
Support for Windows Version 1809 will end in May, so it is better to introduce 1903 or later.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 18, 2020 Mar 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,
You can try the below steps:
1. Close all Adobe applications nad process from task manager.
2. Uninstall Creative Cloud desktop application. (https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/uninstall-creative-cloud-desktop-app.html)

3 Remove OOBE from user appdata folder. (C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Adobe)
4. Download and install the Creative Cloud desktop application. (https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/creative-cloud-desktop-app-download.html)
5. Once done try to launch the Creative Cloud desktop application and check.

Thanks,
Nikhil Gupta

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 18, 2020 Mar 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Nikhil, 

Thank you for your response. I have tried that and I am still having the same issue.

Jon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines