• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud Windows Server 2022 and VM support

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2022 Apr 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, we run company, who develop and instal unique server - client solution for schools. We do have 2 versions of our solution, one is running on AMD EPYC cpus, with win server 2022 OS bare-metal solution. Based on the power of server, we can connect up to 30 students to the one server. which saves a lot of energy, costs, enviroments etc... anyway, we do have also version PRO, which is running on Intel Xeon or AMD EPYC CPU, but this one has hypervisor, we use Cytrix  for virtualisation for better managemnt of performance per student.

My question is: is it possible install and run  Adobe Creative Cloud on OS Win server 20xx wheather bare-metal solution or on Virtual Machine?  I have seen some posts where was indictaed there is a problem with Win Server OS or with VM. Is this problem solved, or is it still remains. We used to install some older versions of PS and it was working correctly.

Reason for my questions is taht we start to receive requests from schools if we can confirm compatibility of our HW solution with Adobe so now we plan to test it in our Lab.  

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 27, 2022 Apr 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't have answers to your specific questions, but as a start can share some resources that I found. Some of your questions may be answered in these articles. 

Technical Support Boundaries

Best practices

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines