• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud won't install. Won't proceed past sign in.

New Here ,
Apr 20, 2020 Apr 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't get Creative Cloud or Adobe Premiere installers to work on Windows10.

1. I have to use an admin account to run the installer. (Either run as admin or just authenticate to allow installer to run)

2. It runs and says "We'll open a browser window to authenticate your account:

3. Click continue

4. Chrome launches even though it isn't the default browser.

5. Adobe page loads and says "You're all set. You've successfully signed in. Feel free to close this browser tab  andreturn to where you previously left off."

6. ..nothing happens... Installer still says "Check your browser. We've opened a new browser tab for you to sign in. (Once you've been authenticated, you will automatically continue here.)

at the bottom it says "if your browser is not repsonding, sign in here"

if I click sign in here it does nothing.

So I'm stuck.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 22, 2020 Apr 22, 2020

Ok, thanks, YouknowIamstreamer.  I will move this discussion to the Enterprise & Teams forum because it is very likely that your company purchased a team or enterprise membership.

For your next step, please contact your companies Creative Cloud administrator to verify they do not already have a solution for the errors you are encountering.  If you both continue to face problems, then the named Creative Cloud Administrator can use the process listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/using/support-for-enterprise.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 21, 2020 Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

YouknowImAStreamer, sorry you are encountering problems installing on Creative Cloud on the Windows 10 computer.  What type of Creative Cloud membership do you have?  There is no CC membership assigned to the e-mail address you used to post to this public forum.

Also, YouknowIAStreamer, do you own and manage the computer that you are installing on to?  Or is it owned and regulated by the organization that is included in the domain name of your e-mail address?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 21, 2020 Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My account shows Premier Pro is still available on my plan.

This is a company computer that I have admin rights on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 22, 2020 Apr 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, thanks, YouknowIamstreamer.  I will move this discussion to the Enterprise & Teams forum because it is very likely that your company purchased a team or enterprise membership.

For your next step, please contact your companies Creative Cloud administrator to verify they do not already have a solution for the errors you are encountering.  If you both continue to face problems, then the named Creative Cloud Administrator can use the process listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/using/support-for-enterprise.html to schedule a session with a Creative Cloud for Team or Enterprise expert.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 16, 2021 Jan 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem, it s work for u now? What should i do? Thank u..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 14, 2023 Mar 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. Does anyone have the sollution? No point to contact adobe. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@KHATUNA287770725nt6 You can use the Alternate Download option from the below link to download the installer: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/download-install/kb/creative-cloud-desktop-app-download.html

If you are using your personal device, kindly navigate to the "C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\OOBE\Configs" location and rename the file to "serviceconfig_old.xml" and restart the machine.

I hope that this will resolve your issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did try to install Alternate Download option from the below link to download the installer Creative Cloud, that instals but askes users my email address and password. I putted serial number which is only for all 5 licenses.  As I bought 5 licenses for the organisation should they all have to use my email address and passwords I created for 5 different PC? As soon I installed and signed out, they can’t use it. That doesn’t work for the organisation. If I live someone else should be able to install it. Any alternative solution please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@KHATUNA287770725nt6 \

that's a photoshop elements installer message.  photoshop elements is not part of adobe cc, while your original post mentions premiere and adobe cc.

what exactly do you have 5 licenses for?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All
I have Photoshop Elements 2023 21.0 MLP AOO License IE, Quantity 5, Other Serial Number just 1. TLP 5.0 LICENSE PROGRAM - GOVERNMENT WW.

Kind regards
Khatuna Sepashvili
Higher Executive Officer, IMT Infrastructure

An Roinn Talmhaíochta, Bia agus Mara
Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine

Campas Shaotharlann Bhacastúin, Cros Óg, Cill Droichid, Co. Chill Dara, W23 X3PH.
Backweston Laboratory Campus, Young's Cross, Celbridge, Co Kildare, W23 X3PH

M +353 (0)87 1919320 T +353 (0)1 61 57376
www.agriculture.gov.ie<>

Disclaimer:

Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine

The information contained in this email and in any attachments is confidential and is designated solely for the attention and use of the intended recipient(s). This information may be subject to legal and professional privilege. If you are not an intended recipient of this email, you must not use, disclose, copy, distribute or retain this message or any part of it. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this email from your computer system(s).

An Roinn Talmhaíochta, Bia agus Mara

Tá an t-eolas sa ríomhphost seo, agus in aon cheangaltáin leis, faoi rún agus tá sé dírithe ar an bhfaighteoir/na faighteoirí beartaithe amháin agus níor cheart ach dóibh siúd é a úsáid. D'fhéadfadh an t-eolas seo a bheith faoi réir pribhléid dhlíthiúil agus ghairmiúil. Mura tusa faighteoir beartaithe an ríomhphoist seo, níor cheart duit an teachtaireacht seo, nó aon chuid di, a úsáid, a nochtadh, a chóipeáil, a dháileadh nó a choinneáil. Má fuair tú an ríomhphost seo go hearráideach, cuir an seoltóir ar an eolas láithreach agus scrios gach cóip den ríomhphost seo ó chóra(i)s do ríomhaire, le do thoil.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for helping 

I have Photoshop Elements 2023 21.0 MLP AOO License IE, Quantity 5, Other Serial Number just 1. TLP 5.0 LICENSE PROGRAM - GOVERNMENT WW.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@KHATUNA287770725nt6 Could you confirm if these are serial numbers or named user licenses?

If the serial number, use the PRTK tool to activate the apps: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/enterprise/kb/provisioning-toolkit-enterprise.html

The installer will be available on the Licensing website.

however, if these are named user licenses then assign the license to the users in the Adobe admin console and ask them to sign in to activate the products. You can create a package and deploy it on the devices.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@KHATUNA287770725nt6 

ok.

and exactly what do you see when starting the installation?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

KHATUNA287770725nt6_0-1678826478158.pngOnly one serial number for 5 lisenses 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That email from Adobe 

We are writing with reference to your open case regarding activating the serial key based license, I need to inform you that you can download the application from https://auth.services.adobe.com/en_US/index.html?callback=https://ims-na1.adobelogin.com/ims/adobeid...

and then download the application and activate via serial key then it won't ask for sign in.
We look forward to hearing from you. If you still need assistance with the same, please reply us back on this same email. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@KHATUNA287770725nt6 

did you read @SuJoshi's last post about a prtk tool?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to do that steps now, will let you know tommorow. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

understood.  (good luck!)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks a lot

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 16, 2023 Mar 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi again,

Lisense I have: Thank you for choosing Adobe and welcome to the Adobe Volume Licensing (AVL) program. Included in your volume licensing membership is access to Adobe’s Licensing Web Site (LWS), Should I create Cloud packige and put serial number in there? When I instaled its askes for adobe ID. can I than create adobe account for user and sihn them in? As I dont wont them to use my adobe ID which I have bought 5 lisense.

Which is correct version for instalation?

Thanks Khat

KHATUNA287770725nt6_0-1678971482997.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines