I can't get Creative Cloud or Adobe Premiere installers to work on Windows10.
1. I have to use an admin account to run the installer. (Either run as admin or just authenticate to allow installer to run)
2. It runs and says "We'll open a browser window to authenticate your account:
3. Click continue
4. Chrome launches even though it isn't the default browser.
5. Adobe page loads and says "You're all set. You've successfully signed in. Feel free to close this browser tab andreturn to where you previously left off."
6. ..nothing happens... Installer still says "Check your browser. We've opened a new browser tab for you to sign in. (Once you've been authenticated, you will automatically continue here.)
at the bottom it says "if your browser is not repsonding, sign in here"
if I click sign in here it does nothing.
So I'm stuck.
YouknowImAStreamer, sorry you are encountering problems installing on Creative Cloud on the Windows 10 computer. What type of Creative Cloud membership do you have? There is no CC membership assigned to the e-mail address you used to post to this public forum.
Also, YouknowIAStreamer, do you own and manage the computer that you are installing on to? Or is it owned and regulated by the organization that is included in the domain name of your e-mail address?
My account shows Premier Pro is still available on my plan.
This is a company computer that I have admin rights on.
Ok, thanks, YouknowIamstreamer. I will move this discussion to the Enterprise & Teams forum because it is very likely that your company purchased a team or enterprise membership.
For your next step, please contact your companies Creative Cloud administrator to verify they do not already have a solution for the errors you are encountering. If you both continue to face problems, then the named Creative Cloud Administrator can use the process listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/using/support-for-enterprise.html to schedule a session with a Creative Cloud for Team or Enterprise expert.
I have the same problem, it s work for u now? What should i do? Thank u..