• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Customer support- many questions

New Here ,
May 20, 2022 May 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the hardest time getting my account fixed or even getting a hold of them to help fix it. All of a sudden all of our liscenses are re-set and all the employees are required to sign back in all of a sudden.

Been trying to get the contract owner updated for  over 2 months and no luck trying to get a hold of cusotmer service to help. Beyond dissapointed with Adobe.

TOPICS
Acrobat , Admin console , Business ID , Manage account , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , May 24, 2022 May 24, 2022

I also have a hard time getting ahold of Adobe -- I had to open a separate support ticket just to figure out how to contact them the right way after the account split. The chat is still extremely frustrating as is the actual support, but here is how to use it.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 23, 2022 May 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

You may contact support by clicking hereThere is an option of connecting with chat support as well. 

Hope this helps.

Charles

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 24, 2022 May 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I also have a hard time getting ahold of Adobe -- I had to open a separate support ticket just to figure out how to contact them the right way after the account split. The chat is still extremely frustrating as is the actual support, but here is how to use it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines