• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Customer support

New Here ,
Oct 09, 2021 Oct 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I phoned customer support for my teams CC account 4 hours ago and still have not been connected to anyone yet!! Twice they have said we will be with you shortly, after 1.5 hours and after 3.5 hours. What should I do. It's about my renewal and I only have one day to sort it out.

TOPICS
Manage account , Teams

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 10, 2021 Oct 10, 2021

Hi,

Apologies for the long wait time. We may have been receiving an unexpected volume of calls resulting in longer waiting times. Can you please try Chat ? Someone should be able to help you there. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 10, 2021 Oct 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Apologies for the long wait time. We may have been receiving an unexpected volume of calls resulting in longer waiting times. Can you please try Chat ? Someone should be able to help you there. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 10, 2021 Oct 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Vikrant
Thanks for your response. Just a few pointers that might make your customers happier with your customer service.
1) Adobe told me in my admin page to ring customer service if I wanted to cancel or change my subscription - the number was very large on the page. I had  one day left to do this and it was a Saturday.
2) Don’t give out numbers that are not going to be answered. Tell people at the time of calling that there is no-one available to answer their call.
Twice during my 5 hour call I was told that someone would be with me shortly, once after 1hr 30mins and once after 3 hours 30 mins. I did’t know if there was heavy usage and I did’t want to lose my place in the queue. At what point do you expect people to hang up?
3) Make it much clearer in your teams admin pages of how to contact you. I kept being taken out of the teams page to customer support. I stumbled across chat and the number for team support in the "Manage Support Cases". Call it something different, make it something like "Contact Us" and have a phone number that says that it is only available from 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday and not 24/7 as it states.
4) I found the process that I wanted to carry out very easy and quick when I used Chat as a last resort, and I was very happy with the service, but I am over 50 and old fashioned and like speaking to people on the phone.
I know I need to change, but there is nothing more frustrating than wasting huge amounts of time searching for ways of contacting you for help.
I’m sure that other users will agree.
Thanks, Mary

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 11, 2021 Oct 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your feedback. I'll make sure it is passed on to the correct teams.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 21, 2022 Mar 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The Adobe support is a disaster. I recently set up a portfolio with Adobe Portfolio and the support team either reels off standard responses or doesn't respond at all. I discovered that Google Analytics is not implemented in a policy compliant way (and doesn't work in Europe), which no one seems to care about. This means that Adobe doesn't care if a feature related to arguably the most important tech company in the world doesn't work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines