• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Deactivating Licenses?

Participant ,
Mar 24, 2020 Mar 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been on support hold (call-in) for 33 minutes.  Is there an online way to deactivate creative cloud licenses?

TOPICS
Enterprise , Services and storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Hi foxetown,

We sincerely apologize here for the long wait time due to high volume.

As per your query, you mentioned about deactivating Creative Cloud licenses. If you are looking to Deactivate Creative Cloud licenses installed on a computer , then you may need to Launch the Creative Cloud App and click on your Profile Icon at the Top right and Select "Sign out" that will De-activate Creative Cloud license on that computer.

If you are looking to Cancel the Creative Cloud Team licenses and un

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi foxetown,

We sincerely apologize here for the long wait time due to high volume.

As per your query, you mentioned about deactivating Creative Cloud licenses. If you are looking to Deactivate Creative Cloud licenses installed on a computer , then you may need to Launch the Creative Cloud App and click on your Profile Icon at the Top right and Select "Sign out" that will De-activate Creative Cloud license on that computer.

If you are looking to Cancel the Creative Cloud Team licenses and unable to do so due to high wait time in call, you may Sign in to: https://adminconsole.adobe.com/ with your account and Click on "Support" Tab at the Top Select "Start Chat" so that our Support Team can help in Cancelling Team licenses.

Thank you, 

Deepjyoti. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 29, 2020 Aug 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

How do I Deactivate my acrobat 8 professional from old windows 7 PC and activate it on my new Windows 10 PC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines