• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Deploy by GPO Adobe Animate

New Here ,
Mar 04, 2019 Mar 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to install Animate via GPO to 30 or so computers running Windows 10 64bit. I have created an package via the website and a new policy pointing the Software Installation to the 'AdobeCC2019_Animate_Win64.msi

I was able to install Adobe Reader Pro by creating a GPO and pointing the policy to two msi installers with this method -

Via group policy: deploy the "AdobeCC2019_AcrobatDCPro_Win64\Build\Adobe_CC_2019_AcrobatDCPro.msi" msi, and also deploy the "AdobeCC2019_AcrobatDCPro_Win64\Build\Setup\APRO19.0\Adobe Acrobat\AcroPro.msi" msi.

First MSI installs the activation stuff, the second is the actual product (Adobe Acrobat DC Pro in this case)

However this method doesn't work for Animate...and i'm guessing for other Adobe applications available in the 'Creative Cloud'. I don't want to have to install this indivdually on 30 PC's, or do i want to just use the Creative Cloud...unless i have to.

But seeing how i was able to install Adobe Pro..surely i can install Animate via GPO.

Thanks,

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?