• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Device Activation Nightmare

New Here ,
Dec 12, 2021 Dec 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Until today, I could sign out of my devices from within whichever CC app I was trying to open, in order to avoid the device activation limit. It would display a window with my activated devices, and I could click to log out- easy, straight-forward albeit annoying. Now, I am directed to the Adobe website in a web browser from which I need to navigate to a drop-down menu and sign out from there- Also I had to do two-factor authentication not once but twice, once when opening Photoshop and again on the website. This is ridiculous- time-consuming, unnecessary, and very very annoying considering I work in an office across devices and frequently hit the device activation limit and need to sign out of other stations. This was a process that was previously fairly seemless, but has now been made convoluted and I'm having my time wasted- yet another shining example of Abode's completely un-user-centric service design. For [removed] sake, change this back- I can't do this every day.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 15, 2021 Dec 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to activation forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 15, 2021 Dec 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Has your system receieved ANY updates recently that could have changed it?   Are you using the same browsers and operating system?

Which ones?

See this helps article:

https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/common-network-connectivity-issues.html

Also make sure your computer meets the minimum CPU & GPU requirements. Most Creative Cloud apps work on:
Windows 10 versions 21H1, 20H2, 2004, and 1909 (LTSB branches are not supported)
macOS 12 (Monterey), macOS 11 (Big Sur), macOS 10.16 or 10.15 (Catalina)
- https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/system-requirements.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines