Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

Disable save to cloud for all Adobe CC programs

New Here ,
Jul 14, 2022 Jul 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, Is there a registry change that can be applied to disable the ability to save to the cloud for all Adobe CC programs? I can disable Acrobat by using the 'btoggleadobedocumentservices' registry setting but Illustrator and Photoshop still have the option. We don't want any of our company's documents saved purposely or accidently to the cloud for GDPR and NDA reasons. We just want all Adobe programs to save locally or to network shares.

I disabled file syncing in the package creation, presuming that would block it, as it appeared to do for previous versions, but now we need to upgrade and I can't seem to find a straight forward way of doing this.

Given the situation with GDPR, surely this feature should be added for IT Admins when the package is created?

Have I maybe missed something and there is an easy way to do this? Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 14, 2022 Jul 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

<moved from download&install>

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 21, 2022 Jul 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi David,

I will try and find out regarding the issue; until then, I recommend you to reach out to support and open a support case. Hence it will ensure that your request is tracked and the response is provided.

For contacting support, Navigate to Admin Console > Support Tab.

Hope this helps.

Charles

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines