Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Disabling SharePoint integration

Jul 29, 2015 Jul 29, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I need some help

I have an SharePoint online Mapped as a WebDAV on my Machine,

however each time I tried to open a PDF, it shows a pop up of check out.....

I have read some forums where I was told to do an

Disabling SharePoint integrationhttp://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/AdminGuide/planning.html#disabling-sharepoint-inte...

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Adobe\Adobe Acrobat\11.0\FeatureLockDown\cSharePoint]
"bDisableSharePointFeatures"=dword:00000001

However the issue still persist.

I am using Adobe Acrobat XI 11.0.12

TOPICS
Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Aug 02, 2015 Aug 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone?

I've tested it out with Adobe Reader version 10, 11 and DC. The "bDisableSharePointFeatures"=dword:00000001" registry fix works well. However, it doesn't work with Adobe Acrobat XI 11.0.12. Does anyone has experience with this version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 03, 2015 Aug 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just checked and this works fine for me in Acrobat 11.0.12, it seems that you might probably be creating the feature lock down keys in the wrong registry location. Can you create the following registry hive and get back, if this resolves your problem?

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Adobe\Adobe Acrobat\11.0\FeatureLockDown\cSharePoint\bDisableSharePointFeatures

Value = 1

You should be able to open your SharePoint mapped drive files as normal PDF files, and check-in/out workflow will not get kicked in with SP disabled in Acrobat product.

-Vishal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 06, 2023 Jan 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Adobe Acrobat DC v22.003.20282 and have tried the registry key with no success.

\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Adobe\Adobe Acrobat\DC\FeatureLockDown

Created cSharePoint added dword32 key bDisableSharePointFeatures value=1

The prompt to check in is displayed when closing a report that was pulled up for printing.

If you select no, it keeps coming up. If you select yes, I get this screen. 

M24406893zp0b_0-1673021466276.png

Is this coming from Adobe??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 06, 2023 Jan 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@M24406893zp0b 

you're posting to a thread that's 7.5 years old. 

open the support tab on your admin console > start chat or start case or request expert session. https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/using/support-and-expert-services.html 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines