• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Does buying a single app for business grant access to Admin Console?

New Here ,
Jan 12, 2021 Jan 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I would like to buy access to a single application for my employee to use. I would prefer it if the employee didn't use my account credentials to log in and use the app. Do I get access to the Admin Console if I only buy one application for businesses? Can I relegate access to that application to my employee or do I need to buy the whole creative cloud bundle?

TOPICS
Admin console , Licensing , Manage account , Users and groups

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 12, 2021 Jan 12, 2021

If you are planning to get a Team or Enterprise license then yes, you will get access to the admin console. You can check this link to get more details. https://www.adobe.com/in/products/request-consultation/creative-cloud.html#:~:text=Call%201800%2D102%2D5567.,service%2C%20please%20contact%20Adobe%20Support.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 12, 2021 Jan 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are planning to get a Team or Enterprise license then yes, you will get access to the admin console. You can check this link to get more details. https://www.adobe.com/in/products/request-consultation/creative-cloud.html#:~:text=Call%201800%2D102....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 13, 2021 Jan 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks! I'll check it out!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 23, 2023 Mar 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What if I'm not buying a team license since I only need one license to Premiere Pro?
But I need to write my business information on the bill. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Catherina29028227oa74 

the number of licenses isn't always to most important factor in purchasing a teams/enterprise license.  it's control of the license.  ie, who's going to control the software and cc files, the business or the individual?    

and if the business owner purchases an individual license, only the owner/licensee can use the software.  ie, a business owner cannot purchase an individual license and allow someone else to use that license.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, consider what happens when the employee leaves. With a personal plan, they get the software as a nice gift, and you will struggle to take a business credit card off the account, because the company has no rights over the plan, its billing, transfer etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks for the replies. But I just need one individual license, which my firm will pay for. And the bill has to say the firms name and adress. 

The rest is not problems for us. But thanks a lot

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Catherina29028227oa74 

a firm/company/business/corpation etc cannot (legally) buy an individual license.  some person (and that can be the business owner) has to buy that license, but then only that person can use the licensed software.  ie, you can't buy an individual license without declaring, at the time of purchase, who is going to be using that license.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines