• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Don't have access to my original plan

New Here ,
Jul 19, 2020 Jul 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use Creative Cloud with a student membership though my university and have been doing so for the last year. All of a sudden, after the update, it seems like the terms of my subscription have changed and I don't have access to the apps I originally did- no Photoshop no Premiere nothing. Even though I still pay the same amount monthly, I don't own them anymore? I can't even get deep enough into my account to see what has changed, because Adobe just tells me to contct my school. Is anyone else having this issue? I can't even cancel my subscription and restart it on my own. I just want to restore my subscription back to what is was just a few months ago.

TOPICS
Enterprise , Manage account , Teams , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 21, 2020 Jul 21, 2020

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query here.

This is a public forum, not the link to Adobe support.

Sorry, but we're normal users and we can't help with account and/or payment problems.

Please click the link below to contact Adobe staff to help : https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link below.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 20, 2020 Jul 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

You were using Enterprise license which is managed by the organization and currently, it seems that there is no CC license assigned/active under your account. Kindly contact your internal IT team to get more details.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 21, 2020 Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem. I paid a $527.87 year upfront fee for CC as a student, with 4 months lieft and now my account is an enterprice account through my university which has no features. This seems like Adobe has screwed up, placing anyone who uses adobe with a student email onto that temporary service that has ended. Someone needs to look into this because I think there will be alot of people in the same situation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query here.

This is a public forum, not the link to Adobe support.

Sorry, but we're normal users and we can't help with account and/or payment problems.

Please click the link below to contact Adobe staff to help : https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link below.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines