Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Doubts regarding the Subscription license system

New Here ,
Nov 01, 2023 Nov 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I work as IT support for a company where we have several Adobe Creative Cloud licenses and I need to clear up some doubts regarding the licenses policy.

1 - We use Adobe web management for license distribution. We currently have service emails that allocate our licenses and our IT team, upon call, allocates the license to the employee according to availability and need.
However, today all of our employees have an email from the Google provider for business licenses that we manage. I would like to know if we can de-allocate the licenses from these service emails and allocate them directly to the employees' email and if we can reallocate the license  for any e-mail without limit's. 

2 - As creative cloud is already a subscription system, I would like to know if there is a maximum limit to which a licensed user can log in to machines. This is respecting the current rule that:

- The license can currently only be used on one machine at a time
- You can be logged in to two machines but only one can be in use one at time.
- All work machines are provided by the company.

The reason for this is that if we can grant licenses to our employees, in addition to giving them autonomy to log into their workstations, as they are linked to the company email they can adjust the password to make their daily lives easier.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 01, 2023 Nov 01, 2023

adobe licenses can either be for an individual (using any supported computer they want) or for a particular machine/computer (no matter who the user is).

which you have depends on what you purchased

--------

in the future, to find the best place to post your message, use the list here, https://community.adobe.com/

p.s. i don't think the adobe website, and forums in particular, are easy to navigate, so don't spend a lot of time searching that forum list. do your best and we'll move the post (l

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 01, 2023 Nov 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

adobe licenses can either be for an individual (using any supported computer they want) or for a particular machine/computer (no matter who the user is).

which you have depends on what you purchased

--------

in the future, to find the best place to post your message, use the list here, https://community.adobe.com/

p.s. i don't think the adobe website, and forums in particular, are easy to navigate, so don't spend a lot of time searching that forum list. do your best and we'll move the post (like this one has already been moved) if it helps you get responses.

<"moved from download and install">

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines