Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Enable 2FA at organisation level

Community Beginner ,
Sep 30, 2022 Sep 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All

I want to, at the organisation level, force 2FA for all the users in our organisation.   I've checked help files, google and this forum and cant find any obvious way of enabling that.   

I obviously want to avoid having to get all my users doing it manually via their account as compliance would be somewhat low 🙂

Does anyone know of a way to do that please?    Thanks in advance

Mark

TOPICS
Admin console , Identity and SSO , Manage account

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 30, 2022 Sep 30, 2022

See Two-step Verification section on the following page: https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/using/authentication-settings.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See Two-step Verification section on the following page: https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/using/authentication-settings.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thats amazingly helpful - thank you and exactly what I want.  I dont have that authentication settings option though and I'm the main admin on the account.    Any ideas on that?

greatb11277060_0-1664557288619.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 03, 2022 Oct 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For anyone else trying to solve this - you can only have access to Authentication Settings on an Enterprise account.   So the link above is right, but not correct for my instance.   Thats taken me 5 disconnected web chats and 3 support calls to get a clear answer on.   So there is no way to enforce this at organisation level - even at basic 2FA and not even SSO - at teams level.   Hopefully that helps someone save the time I wasted.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines