• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

enterprise account for school issues

Community Beginner ,
May 22, 2022 May 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I started my communications program I signed up for Adobe and was told I could get a discount if I used my school email.  So I did.  I pay $19.99 each month and all Adobe email go through my school email.  I  am changing schools now and can not change my adobe account as it says I have a enterprise account.  The school has refered me back to adobe as they don't know what I'm talking about.  I can't message adobe, I only get a contact enterprise for help message.  I do not know who that is!!!!  If you are going to have subscriptions this way YOU need to have a contact for us listed at the "enterprise".

My question now is can I just cancel my current one and sign up with my new school information?  It seems this will be the easist way to change a email.  Which is basically all I want to do.

Thanks

JC

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 23, 2022 May 23, 2022

The first screenshot shows an enterprise account administered by BRSUG - Columbia State University.

You need to cancel through them.

Then contact your new school to access a new account.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Short answer: No. 

Enterprise plans are only available to organizations, not individual users.

When you leave school, your current school plan will terminate at which point you must decide if you want to resubscribe through your new school or get a personal subscription directly from Adobe.

https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/plans.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the information.  How will the school know to stop the account as I didn't go through them when I got the account?  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 23, 2022 May 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where did you purchase the plan from?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From the Adobe website.  The 1st picture is what i have and have access to.  The second is what I pay for and I dont have access to a lot of those apps as stated.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The first screenshot shows an enterprise account administered by BRSUG - Columbia State University.

You need to cancel through them.

Then contact your new school to access a new account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 30, 2023 Apr 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you ever get this resolved? It won't let me cancel my subscription and I can't afford the $30 every month, I'm freaking out...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 01, 2023 May 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Alexia28284325a7g9 

if you have a school managed plan, contact the plan administrator.

if you have an individual managed plan, contact adobe support directly. there are 2 ways to contact adobe; chat and twitter:

chat:
use a browser that allows popups and cookies
and click here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
in the chat field (lower right), type AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human.

twitter:
tweet @AdobeCare

p.s. if you're contacted by anyone (via email or private message), it's much more likely to be a scammer than an adobe representative. ie, double check for an employee badge if contacted in the forums and look for an adobe.com domain in the email address if you click reply to an email. then check again and be very suspicious. any other method of contacting (or offering to contact you) is almost certainly a scam, https://community.adobe.com/t5/using-the-community-discussions/staying-safe-in-the-adobe-support-com...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines