• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Enterprise ID, sign in, and account help

Adobe Employee ,
May 29, 2019 May 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Enterprise IDs are created, owned, and managed by your organization. Your organization or school will need to enable Adobe products and services on your Enterprise ID before you can use them.

For Enterprise ID, sign in, and account help, see this article.

If you need additional information, post a comment below.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
May 31, 2019 May 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have to update payment information for an existing account for the previous office manager,  She was terminated in July 2018.

Her name is Marlene Dorame email:  Marlene.Dorame@techpackaging.net

I need to change ID information and password, her email account had been deleted I have no way of retrieving password reset.

Can you please reset the account?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 11, 2019 Jul 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rose,

For this issue, it would best to contact our support teams directly. Use the following link to start a chat with the team: Contact Customer Care.

Let us know if you have any more queries.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 27, 2019 Jun 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi i purchased an adobe creative cloud but i am unable to get out of trial versions

please help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 11, 2019 Jul 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Nobia,

What type of Creative Cloud subscription you have purchased? Is it an individual license or an enterprise license?

Could you please share your Adobe ID(email address associated with the subscription) in a personal message with me so that I can check and investigate.

To send a personal message take your mouse over my name and you'll see an option of 'Message' click on that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines