• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Enterprise licence: Adobe for Teams and Adobe sign

New Here ,
Feb 04, 2020 Feb 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey little confused, just curious where I can find clarity.

Previously through my employer I had an Adobe Acrobat DC licence that was a personal licence, and I found that it gave me access to adobe sign, which was helpful.  Our company upgraded that same licence to an enterprise liecnce this year, and so now I log in with my work AD account and not my personal email/password I created. So you know, enterprise.

I can still get to Adobe sign, but it tells me I'm not authorized to use the sign feature of it. My 'about plan' page is a little confusing. The 'Find out more about adobe services' section on that page that includes adobe sign is indented under the 'included in your plan' header at the top, but unsure if it is included in my plan. But it was when I had Acrobat DC pro previous to enterprise. The cluster of IT admins and silo'd teams at corporate have no clue if there's an administrator that can give me access.

So just curious, is adobe sign included with 'Adobe for Teams' enterprise licence?

TOPICS
Acrobat , Enterprise

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 05, 2020 Feb 05, 2020

Hi Matthew,

It depends on whether the Acrobat license under your organization's contract has Adobe sign service or not. If included, whether it is enabled or not. Kindly contact your system admin who is managing the admin console/licenses of your organization for more clarification.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 05, 2020 Feb 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Matthew,

It depends on whether the Acrobat license under your organization's contract has Adobe sign service or not. If included, whether it is enabled or not. Kindly contact your system admin who is managing the admin console/licenses of your organization for more clarification.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Appreciate the response. 

Unfortunately it's a large company across a couple dozen sites. I can't find an IT person who has any clue who the 'administrator' is for this licence. My tickets just go round in circles. 

It just meant that as an end user, I had a nice feature that helped make my job much easier than faxing things in 2020, but when things moved to the enterprise licence it disapeared and nobody can give me an answer.   Just thought I'd click the 'help' button on the adobe page and give it a shot.

Thanks,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Kindly send me your email ID in a personal message so that I can check and share the details of the system admin. Please click here to check how to send a personal message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines