• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

error in CC sign in, with personal school account. What happened?

New Here ,
Oct 10, 2020 Oct 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

suddenly this morning i started getting Adobe DC Cloud Doc errors when trying to upload a small pdf i made. i tried to delete but found no files in the cloud.

i signed out and tried to sign back in but now i get a error message saying i do not have access and i need access ....this is from my iPad and Adobe CC. suddenly my Personal College EDU Adobe account that is Personal i repeat Personal...not the Enterprise which will allow log in. But no apps on that enterprise account. I bought through a college website and got approval working about a month ago.

everything works until suddenly Adobe stops logging in? CC is broken and will no longer allow access?

please help because without access the iPad adobe apps are useless and will not sync with anything.

what good is Creative Cloud unless it actually works in the cloud?  also i was not able to access help as it claims i must call y IT Admin at the school. This is false, as last time i had to log in as a personal old account , adobe id and ask help from there. Why is this such a hassle?

if it does not work why am i paid in full for the service? And it shows i have plenty of room in storage.

this was my first error that made me scratch my head. Adobe acrobat kept saying CANNOT UPLOAD to CLOUD DOCs because there is no storage? 

please help...i am grateful!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 10, 2020 Oct 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 12, 2020 Oct 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is for accessing apps. I have access to apps

the issue is Creative Cloud app says Access Denied for Storage (I am supposed to have 100GB) with my plan .

why can't I get help someone needs to fix this as it is they keep sending me a general message about billing which is not correct as I paid 6momths in advance. This sounds like they messed up on their end but do not send me to direct tech support to solve this issue

as it is iPad and iPhone. No longer sign in with my Adobe ID they say im not access approved for storage

this happened once they updated their app.

Once I sign out I am locked out period

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines