• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error Reference code 202

New Here ,
May 12, 2020 May 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I keep getting this message when trying to open any of the creative cloud apps (Photoshop, Premiere, AE).  

I have aksi got this message however I have access to online since I can login the creative cloud through the internet browser. 

We can’t verify your subscription status.
We can’t reach the Adobe servers. This may be because you’re not connected to the internet. Check your connection and try again below. If you’re still having issues, please see our connectivity troubleshooting guide.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 12, 2020 May 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

NOTE:  If this is a Teams / Enterprise plan, contact your IT dept for assistance.

Are you logged-in to your Creative Cloud desktop app with your PAID Adobe ID and password?

Does youR computer user profile have administrative level permissions?

Did you work through this troubleshooting guide yet?

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/troubleshoot-download-install.html#network_connectivity_is...

Post back if you still need help.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 20, 2020 May 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nancy,

Thank you for responding.  Yes I have been working with my IT department and it is a Enterprise plan.  However, they are also stumpped.  They are currently reaching out to Adobe.    I searched through the link you sent however it did not have any error code 202.  Also yes I am logged into icloud with my account informtion.  I can see that I'm logged in through the browser and have access to Adobe Spark.  I hope to hear something soon from Adobe because I'm aleady hearly over 2 weeks with this problem. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"...I am logged into icloud with my account informtion."

Not meaning to be pedantic but iCloud is an Apple service.

Creative Cloud is an Adobe line of products and services.  If all you see is Spark, it sounds to me as if you're not signed-in to the proper Creative Cloud plan.  Did you have a separate personal plan by any chance?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry I meant to say Adove Cloud.  However, I do see all of the apps.  I meant to say that I can only access Spark through the broswer.  However, the other applications in creative cloud such as Premiere, Photoshop, Indesign, Audition, etc.  I can see them all.   

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

OK.  Thanks for clarifying.

I'm moving your question to Teams/Enterprise forum where the concerned experts will see this.

In the meantime, please see the correct answer below -- Error code 202 when installing CC update.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/get-started/error-code-202-when-installing-cc-update/td-p/10149939?pa...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines