Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Files moved to trash bin from CC storage

New Here ,
Feb 24, 2021 Feb 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

My team actively uses the creative cloud to sync all our files. Yesterday, we got a notification from CC that many older files were moved to the desktop trash bin. I contacted a sales rep, but he simply replied that Adobe doesn't delete files, which wasn't much help. We also made sure that no one was deleting these files on their end.

Today, more files were removed from the cloud and into the trash bin. This is extremely frustrating - not only does this impede our workflow, we are losing trust in Adobe. This cannot happen again, as we are a remote, creative organization heavily reliant on Adobe creative cloud. If this problem isn't resolved, we have no other choice than look into other storage services. 

We hope to have someone from IT look into this.

Thanks,

Vivian

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 24, 2021 Feb 24, 2021

Hello,

We apologize for the experience you are having with Adobe. I would request contacting the support team as they might have to log a bug with the engineering team to find the root cause if none of the members are deleting the files. Kindly collect the logs from your machine using the log collector tool and share them with the technician so that they can check more details. Click on the chat icon on the bottom right corner of this page: https://helpx.adobe.com/support.html.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 24, 2021 Feb 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

We apologize for the experience you are having with Adobe. I would request contacting the support team as they might have to log a bug with the engineering team to find the root cause if none of the members are deleting the files. Kindly collect the logs from your machine using the log collector tool and share them with the technician so that they can check more details. Click on the chat icon on the bottom right corner of this page: https://helpx.adobe.com/support.html.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines