Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Files Randomly Being Sent to the Recycle Bin

New Here ,
Dec 03, 2020 Dec 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

My files on CC are randomly being sent to the recycle bin from my CC folders. We have 2 users currently and neither of us has deleted any of the files, but for some reason they keep getting placed (and having to be restored) in my recycle bin.

I've seen other users struggling with this in the past, does anyone know what causes this?

Thanks,

Richard

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 03, 2020 Dec 03, 2020

Richard, I would recommend you begin by contacting your organization's Creative Cloud for Team admin.  If you are the admin and need assistance then please see https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/faq/teams.html for information on how you can access the support provided with your organization's purchase of Creative Cloud for Teams.

I will also move this public discussion to the Enterprise & Teams forums. This is the only public discussion forum designed to discuss these types of memberships.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've uploaded a log file as well -

AdobeLogs_20201203_022710_718-win.zip

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Richard, I would recommend you begin by contacting your organization's Creative Cloud for Team admin.  If you are the admin and need assistance then please see https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/faq/teams.html for information on how you can access the support provided with your organization's purchase of Creative Cloud for Teams.

I will also move this public discussion to the Enterprise & Teams forums. This is the only public discussion forum designed to discuss these types of memberships.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 07, 2022 Feb 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We are facing the same issues. We have a team of 5 ppl and most of use have files in our trash that we did not deleted

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines