• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Five Licences Per Month - Why!?

Community Beginner ,
Sep 27, 2020 Sep 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I run into this problem every... single...month!

I'm just trying to go about my work. I pick up a ticket. I go to Adobe Admin to purchase a licence.
Then I can't. Why? Because someone at Adobe in an office somewhere said "Why don't we limit the amount of licences clients can purchase per month to 5."

Then someone was like "Yeah! That'll frustrate people to absolute no end."

Someone else was like "Totally. I mean, an IT guy will want to just pick up a ticket, quickly assign a licence and then move on to the next thing. Instead they'll have to contact us and go through a whole manual process with conversations and emails. Oh wow. I wish I could see them when that happens."

I want to think that this isn't the dumbest experience I constantly have but I'm pretty sure it is.

TOPICS
Admin console

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 10, 2020 Nov 10, 2020

Hi Matthew,

Thanks for taking the time to write to us. The product teams have taken a look and we’re happy to report that they’re already working on removing this restriction to streamline the Add product workflow. To add some context, this limit is not arbitrary; this guard-rail was put in place to prevent accidental purchase of additional licenses by Admins, which can have cost implications. Adding up to five licenses were allowed to provide a degree of flexibility. With the upcoming enhanceme

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 28, 2020 Sep 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Matthew,

It seems that the limitation is set as per the billing or contract type you have. I would recommend contacting your Reseller who might be able to shed some more lights and give you better options to get or add more licenses without any limitations.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 10, 2020 Nov 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Matthew,

Thanks for taking the time to write to us. The product teams have taken a look and we’re happy to report that they’re already working on removing this restriction to streamline the Add product workflow. To add some context, this limit is not arbitrary; this guard-rail was put in place to prevent accidental purchase of additional licenses by Admins, which can have cost implications. Adding up to five licenses were allowed to provide a degree of flexibility. With the upcoming enhancement, we’ll introduce some sophisticated algorithms to detect and prevent accidental and fraudulent additions, while unblocking legitimate additions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines