Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

floating licenses

New Here ,
Jan 21, 2020 Jan 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good afternoon

Last year we acquired two adobe pro DC licenses with the idea of ​​being able to share them. I have been working with them during this year and I have been able to conclude that two teams cannot have adobe pro DC open with the same user, that is, in order for a team to work the previous one to close the session, am I wrong?

Do you Is there a license that allows you to place it on a device and that when I go to the personal computers of the people and install the adobe, tell them that they are going to look for the license to said equipment? supplying according to what is left free and if there is no free then let me know.

This is possible?

Thanks and best regards.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 22, 2020 Jan 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What license did you get? Retail, team or enterprise?

In retail licenses, the license is for a single person to use, on one computer at a time, and must not be shared with any other person under any circumstances.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines