• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

FONT HELP ON NEW ACCOUNT

New Here ,
May 11, 2020 May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am currently an active Adobe user and have been for a few years now but I decided to make a new account so I can separate my work. My new Adobe account will not allow me to download any new fonts or search any fonts. Is there any way to transfer the fonts from your old account onto your new one?

TOPICS
Manage account

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 14, 2020 May 14, 2020

Hello, 

Adobe fonts are online services which synced with the account you are using to activate. There is no option to transfer the fonts from one account to another however of you have an active subscription of the creative cloud app in your new account with online services then you can activate those fonts again. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
May 11, 2020 May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do you mean by “download fonts”? What process do you follow?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 14, 2020 May 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, 

Adobe fonts are online services which synced with the account you are using to activate. There is no option to transfer the fonts from one account to another however of you have an active subscription of the creative cloud app in your new account with online services then you can activate those fonts again. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines